We’re proud to partner with Sourcewell (formally known as NJPA – The National Joint Powers Alliance), an established purchasing cooperative in Canada designed to help streamline the project bid process. Contact us for more information on how to join at no charge!
A Cooperative Purchasing Solution for Canadian Municipalities
Our partner, Sourcewell, simplifies the competitive bid process. They help their members manage contracts and vendors as a national cooperative government partner. Sourcewell offers free memberships to government organizations, schools and nonprofit organizations. With the buying power of more than 50,000 agencies, our trusted partner aims to help nonprofits, governments and education systems work more effectively.
How Does Purchasing Through Sourcewell Work?
Sourcewell’s cooperative purchasing process involves these three steps:
- Sign up as a member: If you represent a government, educational or nonprofit organization, you can join Sourcewell for free. Register online through the Sourcewell website.
- Choose a vendor contract: Browse hundreds of awarded vendor contracts in playground equipment and other industries. Sourcewell has multiple ways to search for the contract you need.
- Finalize the sale: Once you find the right contract for your project, obtain a quote. You can then finalize the sale with your membership number and the vendor’s number.
Since Sourcewell provides turnkey purchasing solutions, you can focus on finding the best playground contract for your organization. Find PlayPower’s vendor information here.
Benefits of Partnering With Sourcewell
When you become a Sourcewell member, you will enjoy these benefits and more:
- Save time and effort: With Sourcewell, you can reduce the work needed to obtain a high-quality contract. Sourcewell takes care of the complicated aspects of bidding to provide a simplified solution.
- Increase response quality: Sourcewell partners only with trusted vendors that have experience and integrity. The responses you receive through Sourcewell feature high-quality service, products and bids.
- Work with the resources you have: Nonprofit, educational and government organizations need to make the most of their staff and resources. Since Sourcewell takes on much of the work associated with purchasing, you can maximize your assets.
Purchase the playground equipment you need, legally and efficiently, at a price that’s within your budget.
Reasons to Choose Sourcewell for Cooperative Purchasing
As a Sourcewell member, you get access to trusted vendors like PlayPower Canada with nationally-leveraged products. Give your organization these advantages in the bid process when you choose Sourcewell:
- Trusted suppliers: Every vendor on the Sourcewell website goes through a competitive solicitation process. The Board of Directors awards contracts to the most responsible and responsive vendors that apply.
- A single-source solution: Sourcewell simplifies the purchasing process into three steps. You can find reliable vendors, choose a contract and finalize a sale, all on the same website.
- Designed for your organization: As a national cooperative government partner, Sourcewell has your organization’s needs in mind. They understand how to help nonprofits, government agencies and schools.
Enhance your purchasing power with the above benefits when you join Sourcewell.